free website stats program 2006 Road Glide FOB question | Harley Davidson Forums

2006 Road Glide FOB question

edward6967

Greets All,

I'm Ed from Alabama. I'm new to this site, look forward to reading and learning a few things on this forum. Last night I added an 06 Road Glide to my stable. Once I got the bike home and started comparing it to the Road King, I already have, I was amazed at how much stuff was interchangeable.

One thing I cannot figure out is if the Street Glide came with a remote key FOB or not? The seller said there wasn't one. I think it came stock on my 05 Road King so why wouldn't an 06 Street Glide have one stock? There in lies my question. How do you find out if the bike has a remote system, assuming the FOB is missing? Any leads or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Respects,
Ed

Not sure about the 06 but on my 05 the security system was an option. If you know the dealer the bike was originally purchased from I would think that you could get the info there.

My guess is if the key fob was not within 20 feet of bike it would not start. Stop at local HD dealer and they might run VIN number which will tell you all the options on bike.

Back