free website stats program 2004 Fuel Injected, Fatboy repair manual | Harley Davidson Forums

2004 Fuel Injected, Fatboy repair manual

Jeno'

I'm having trouble trying to find the good repair manuals all I keep coming across as the ones that you can buy at an auto parts store. Can anybody tell me where I can order one or and what they should about cost ? And one last question I had ordered some turn signal visors for my bike they said for the flat lands but evidently that's not what I have and I'm having trouble finding ones for my bike can anybody help me there I try to order the golden eagle turn signal visors...

I'm having trouble trying to find the good repair manuals all I keep coming across as the ones that you can buy at an auto parts store. Can anybody tell me where I can order one or and what they should about cost ? And one last question I had ordered some turn signal visors for my bike they said for the flat lands but evidently that's not what I have and I'm having trouble finding ones for my bike can anybody help me there I try to order the golden eagle turn signal visors...
I'd suggest the Manuel from Harley that is specific to your year and model.

Take a look here for the visors.
https://www.harley-davidson.com/store/eagle-wing-flat-lens-turn-signal-visor

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe on your trip to a Harley dealer to pick up your service manual you can have them order the correct ones for your scoot. Just a thought.:)

Once you have the PNs of any HD parts (including the Factory Service Manual), you can order the stuff online from Boardtracker and save some Pesos. I have bought a lot of stuff from them and Newcastle HD online for the heavy discount available.

Cheers,

TQ

Good point TQ I totally forgot about Boardtracker. I too have ordered my share of things from them and the free shipping with orders over 100.00 dollars is a big +.

Back