free website stats program 1980 flh | Harley Davidson Forums

1980 flh

Bus no find pic...would like to see. I see u have a 65 triumph i have a 69 tiger...

Bus no find pic...would like to see. I see u have a 65 triumph i have a 69 tiger...
I tried to load the pics but it says that I have already loaded them. I did put a pic on the introduce yourself part of the forum. I wish it would let me load them here but I can't figure out how.
Here is my triumph that I am building know. It is going to be a track racer type of bike. If you know how I can load the pictures of my shovel please let me know.

Attachments

• Picture%20113[1].jpg
    Picture%20113[1].jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture 0643.jpg
    Picture 0643.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Picture 110.jpg
    Picture 110.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture 115.jpg
    Picture 115.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 6092.jpg
    6092.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 235
cool pipes on flh.........sorry on pics ? i can barely type,,, some one may know....

Great Bike I had one in 92 waiting for my new FLHS, I miss my Shovel

Bus
Brilliant flh it looks too good to be true. What seat and back rest have you got fitted they look they would be good on my old bike. Chris

Bus; When you are posting a reply, click on the paperclip icon next to the smiley face in the blue portion above where you type. It will prompt you what to do. You may have to resize your pics. Use photobucket, it's free.
This may be redundant, because I saw 5 of your pictures. Nice shovelhead.

Last edited:
Bus
Brilliant flh it looks too good to be true. What seat and back rest have you got fitted they look they would be good on my old bike. Chris
The seat is just an old seat that would normally mount on a pogo stick. I just used the brackets from an old buddy seat and pushed it back to the fender where I wouldn't be sitting on the tank. The back rest is an old backrest that you can buy for a buddy seat I found it on ebay. If you are interested I can take some pics and send them to you so you can see how I made the brackets.

Edgydt50 here is a pic that i found on ebay under buddy seat. This is the seat back that i used i just recovered mine in black leather.

Attachments

• buddy seat.jpg
    buddy seat.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by a moderator:
That is one real sweet ride. You did some great work. I like the overall finish of the bike. Keep up the great work.

Back