free website stats program 09 Ultra stock cast wheels w/WWW's? | Harley Davidson Forums

09 Ultra stock cast wheels w/WWW's?

tima

Account Removed
Has anyone put WWW's on thier 09 with cast wheels. Someone on here thought that might not be done without changing out the wheels. I'm posting a link to Motorcyclesuperstore, it looks as though Dunlop has them. I'm not even sure of the tire size now, it's too late to go to the garage and look. The 09's have a huge tire on the back now but whatever.....anyone know??

Front tire
Dunlop D402 Harely-Davidson Whitewall Front Tire - Motorcycle Superstore

Rear tire
Dunlop D402 Harley-Davidson Whitewall Rear Tire - Motorcycle Superstore

Last edited:
Has anyone put WWW's on thier 09 with cast wheels. Someone on here thought that might not be done without changing out the wheels. I'm posting a link to Motorcyclesuperstore, it looks as though Dunlop has them. I'm not even sure of the tire size now, it's too late to go to the garage and look. The 09's have a huge tire on the back now but whatever.....anyone know??

Front tire
Dunlop D402 Harely-Davidson Whitewall Front Tire - Motorcycle Superstore

Rear tire
Dunlop D402 Harley-Davidson Whitewall Rear Tire - Motorcycle Superstore

I don't have an '09....got an '01 instead. Stock mag wheels and i'm gonna put www on mine. there's a post somewhere titled "big white walls" where someone asked the same question. just a matter of personal taste, after all it is YOUR bike. JMO

Back