free website stats program 09 ultra auxiliary light plug | Harley Davidson Forums

09 ultra auxiliary light plug

cavs1429

I have a little problem. I have a 09 ultra and just got two amber bulbsfor my aux running lights. problem being when I opened the light housing there is a pachard plug that plugs into my oem light bulb and the bulbs a have have screws. I dont want to cut off the oem plug need to make a adapter to plug into oem plug

just use a loop connector and small screws and nuts to attach to oem wiring and heat shrink it together,, then on the other end use whatever you want ,if you ever need the oem just cut of heatshrink. Be carefull to tie up any extra you may have by joining as it could rub in the light

I was thinking about doing the same thing by replacing with an amber fog light. You can purchase the seperate packard fitting at the dealer so this may be of some help. I am going to open mine up very soon to see what I need. Will get back with this when I finish. If not I will just add some amber light on the cradh bar.

Back