free website stats program 09 TC96 Changes | Harley Davidson Forums

09 TC96 Changes

bfmitch

A salesman told me that there were over 200 changes/updates to the TC96 engine for 2009. He did admit that the list contained some pretty small things that were added to support the major changes.

Does anybody know where I might find the list of those updates?

I know there was an increase in the cogs by 3 on the rear pulley giving better acceleration from a stop.

A salesman told me that there were over 200 changes/updates to the TC96 engine for 2009. He did admit that the list contained some pretty small things that were added to support the major changes.

Does anybody know where I might find the list of those updates?

Sorry for my ignorance but -- did he say the engine or the whole bike ????

Sorry for my ignorance but -- did he say the engine or the whole bike ????

He pointed to a banner overhead that said there were something like 450 changes to the touring models for 09. That's when he told me that about half of those changes were updates to the TC96.

I'm going to have to head down there and ask where I can see that list. As soon as I can get an answer I'll let folks know. Don't know if I can make it down there today.

He pointed to a banner overhead that said there were something like 450 changes to the touring models for 09. That's when he told me that about half of those changes were updates to the TC96.

I'm going to have to head down there and ask where I can see that list. As soon as I can get an answer I'll let folks know. Don't know if I can make it down there today.

Check out post #6:s

Back