free website stats program 09 street glide | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

09 street glide

Congrats on the new ride, we'll be waiting for the review.

Oh yeah!!! .Enjoyed the ride today .Didn't really dog it .There's a little bit of a rattle around 2000rpm on light throttle that I can't get a handle on .Doesn't sound like any kind of spark knock .More like a rattle of something on bike loose. I'm gonna put on my lift and check everything I can and ride again before I pass judgment. I do like the handling

I have the V&H fuel pak and have had no issues and it is easily programmable
Had it installed with V&H mufflers, high flow air cleaner and oil cooler and 50 k later no issues

Oh yeah!!! .Enjoyed the ride today .Didn't really dog it .There's a little bit of a rattle around 2000rpm on light throttle that I can't get a handle on .Doesn't sound like any kind of spark knock .More like a rattle of something on bike loose. I'm gonna put on my lift and check everything I can and ride again before I pass judgment. I do like the handling

I do believe shifting it to a lower gear and raising the RPM as 2000 is still toooooo low (lugging) EVEN at a light throttle and that is the anti Knock sensor you are hearing.

2200-2350 NEEDED... At 2000,,, more RPM is needed and More YET, IF Increasing throttle speed OR shift down to a lower gear...:s

You will get the Hang of it.:bigsmiley14:

signed....BUBBIE

Back