free website stats program 09 standard | Harley Davidson Forums

09 standard

Royshere

All right, I got tiered of hearing about the new touring bikes and how good they are. Enough! Then I planed a trip to New England in June and started looking at some newer used baggers. Long story short I traded my 03 RK and bought a 2009 Electra Standard. All I can say is WOW!!!! Its an amazing motorcycle. Hats off to Harley Davidson because I just do not know how they could improve from here. :worthy

In my quest to research which touring bike I'll buy, took several demo rides last year and several so far this year, and the difference is amazing. As of now, my choice will be the Road King FLHR. Will have the wife's new truck paid off in August, so will have some time to see the 2010s. Just hope nothing else major pops up.

the more you ride the more you will what to keep going
the ultra rides like a dream, I just did the Oregon 1000 mile ride in two days
rode with with a great group of Goldwingers, they only let come along, becuse i still have stock pipes,,, they were making comments about how rough the road was::: i came back and ask them what they had in thier bikes to smooooth the road out, i was at the back of the pack,,,

Back