free website stats program 09 road king classic aux power point | Harley Davidson Forums

09 road king classic aux power point

airforceacop

ok, Where is the aux power point connection? is it under the fuse box on the left side?? I can't seem to see for looking please help??? I have a friend who has a 06 and he says it's on the right side...I can't see it there either?? please help

All it takes is a bit of looking around on the forum...:D

thanks for providing the information...I do try to search but sometimes the seach feature doesn't always work...ie: the harley part name is supplement 12v power point, I also tried aux power....sometimes you need to a magician to guess what things could be label as to perform your search......I also posted it as with the redesign of the 09 I notice a few changes from my bike to the manuel which haven't been change ie: the books says remove the right cover and move the CDI to install the alarm......well the CDI is on top on the battery and the alarm actually gets mounted on the left side beside the fuse box....

so..thanks for the input...I did find the plug...it was staring me straight in the eyes....sometimes i wonder if i need glasses?

Back