free website stats program 08 FLHX Seat of choice for the big and tall folks | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

08 FLHX Seat of choice for the big and tall folks

6'2" 235lbs. 33" inseam.
I'm using the Mustang Solo on an 09 FLHX, and I like it a lot. I don't think it moved me much relative to the stock seat. For longer trips, we have an Alaska Leather sheepskin, which is really all you need over a good seat (whatever one you like). I can't say enuff about the sheepskin, it makes a HUGE difference, Winter or Summer.

Had a Sundowner on my 07 FLHX, and it was ok, but not anywhere as good as the Mustang. Just MHO.

Bone

You know what, that was going to be my next question? How do the big folks like the solo seats? I really like the looks of them but always figured that they would keep me too far forward.

Also which one the Corbin solo or the Mustang. The only other problem is that I have about 40lbs on you which I do not know if thaty would make a big difference.

Also are you pretty comfortable w/ the stock bars?

Thanks,
John

6'2" 235lbs. 33" inseam.
I'm using the Mustang Solo on an 09 FLHX, and I like it a lot. I don't think it moved me much relative to the stock seat. For longer trips, we have an Alaska Leather sheepskin, which is really all you need over a good seat (whatever one you like). I can't say enuff about the sheepskin, it makes a HUGE difference, Winter or Summer.

Had a Sundowner on my 07 FLHX, and it was ok, but not anywhere as good as the Mustang. Just MHO.

Bone

Back