free website stats program '07 Softail FXST TC96B from Brazil! | Harley Davidson Forums

'07 Softail FXST TC96B from Brazil!

Hello All!

Whel, what can i say here..

I'm from Cotia city, in the state of São Paulo, Brazil.

I have a 2007 FXST (6 speed, TC96B, 200mm rear tire :newsmile045:) and i love this bike! It's a dream that comes true!

My firt bike was an '89 Agrale Cagiva SST 13.5 (125 cc, air cooled, urgh...). The second was a '01 Yamaha XT 600E (600 cc, air cooled), very good bike, but the insurance becomes too expensive and then i started at the HD's world and bought a '08 0Km Sportster 883 STD...it was a great bike, but was not for me...i'm 1,85 m tall, 135 kg.....and then i saw my FX!!! Yes!! A brand new '07 FXST with a very very cool license plate that is EUA - 1600 (Estados Unidos da América or United States of America and the number 1600 that is the cc of the bike - in Brazil we do not use cubic inches for measure unit...

I was reading this forum and i like it so much...then i registered!

To finish, i'd like to say tha i use my bike daily and ride 70 kms by day (50 miles)...

I changed the Slip-ons - they aren't in the pics bellow..

It is!

Thanks for all and we'll see through the threads!!

Sorry about my english!!! :(

Some pics of my '07 FXST:

100_1176.jpg

100_1174.jpg

100_1180.jpg

100_1178.jpg

100_1182.jpg

100_1184.jpg

100_1153.jpg

100_1150.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome!

It's great to hear from riders in different countries.

Riding is universally understood so don't worry about your english (it's better then by Brazilian!)

Welcome to the Forum. You have a very nice looking bike.

There is lots of info here on the site and in the heads of your fellow members. If you have any questions or problems with your bike, check out the Self-help section.

I spent some time as a child in São Paulo with my family. My Dad was Plant Manager with National Carbon (Union Carbide) making Ever Ready batteries. We lived on Rua Itatinga (sp?). We moved back to the USA when I was 9.

Welcome aboard.

TQ

Back