free website stats program 07 Deuce firing on one cylinder and blows ECM fuse | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

07 Deuce firing on one cylinder and blows ECM fuse

Its a stock deuce, minus the V&H pipes, Kuriyakin and Power Commander. Havent done anything with the stock 07 Deuce engine.

Fuel Nanny has a different one depending! My Deuce is stock except for pipes and air filter. engine is still stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so would mine be the softail, or softail high compression?

Normal compression/ stage 1. You would be fine with just fattening up the A/F ratio. You don't need to do anything with your spark advance curve so something like a TFI would work great. Not difficult to install & tune yourself. And it does not interfere with factory diagnostic communications.

Looking at their TBI and Gen 3/3.5 controllers. Seem to be priced about the same but I am leaning toward the Gen 3/3.5. I am assuming both the TBI and EJK are made by the same company. Any opinions?
I like the fact that you dont have to hook in to a computer and that it seems to mirror results you would get with carb tuning back in the day.

Looking at their TBI and Gen 3/3.5 controllers. Seem to be priced about the same but I am leaning toward the Gen 3/3.5. I am assuming both the TBI and EJK are made by the same company. Any opinions?
I like the fact that you dont have to hook in to a computer and that it seems to mirror results you would get with carb tuning back in the day.

EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection Controllers - ATVs, UTVs, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, Scooters, Sport Bikes, Watercraft You will like the simple design and easy install, tech support here and the discount and YES it is like tuning a carb:D

Back