Hello, I have a 05 Road King and got stuck in traffic the other day and it overheated and cut off. I pulled over for about 20 minutes and got back on it and it started a ran fine for the rest of the night. Fast forward 2 days later, the bike won't start and the engine light is on. My question is does Overheating cause MAJOR problems in Harleys such as the one I can describing? I'm running tru duals, on a Power Commander, SE high perf air filter with fish tails and no baffles. I'm also heavily chromed and this is the 1st time she overheated. THANKS!!!