free website stats program 05 Deuce - Loose Rear Turn Signal | Harley Davidson Forums

05 Deuce - Loose Rear Turn Signal

colo1032

Please be gentle. I am not a wrench, but don't mind trying if I have directions. I am sure this is an easy problem to fix (for you, not neccessarily me). Just discovered the right rear turn signal on my 05 Deuce is loose and on the verge of falling off the rear fender strut. How do I fix this, reattach and tighten to the strut? Thanks for any help.

Not sure if the light is bolted from under the fender or behind the fender strut. Look under the fender to see if the head of the bolt is there and if it isn't you have to remove the fender strut to tighten the bolt.

I just had to tighten mine on my 07 Softail Standard. If your blinker is attached to your strut like mine just unbolt the strut to get the bolt and tighten it up. you might want to put some blue locktite on it while your in there. The whole job should only take about 10 minutes.

Good thread colo1032. I'm experiencing the same problem with the left turn signal on my 2002 Deuce and I'm not too mechanically inclined. Thanks for helping everyone.

Back