free website stats program '05 Deluxe passenger floorboards | Harley Davidson Forums

'05 Deluxe passenger floorboards

twoup

Will HD part number 50377-07A mount on a 2005 FLSTNI?
If not, what is the part number for the mounting brackets
that will fit a '05 Deluxe?

thank you

Vince

Twoup -
Part number 50377-07A is the complete setup of Crested boards and mounting brackets. They are for the '07 and later model FLSTN. Only mount brackets listed for the '05 FLSTN are part number 50400-05, but these are for the standard passenger boards and I don't know if they would attach to the Crested boards. By the pictures it appears they might. Go to a dealer and see if they will match up. Shouldn't have to order them to find out, most dealers have them hanging on the wall.
Good luck, dorr :D

Twoup -
Part number 50377-07A is the complete setup of Crested boards and mounting brackets. They are for the '07 and later model FLSTN. Only mount brackets listed for the '05 FLSTN are part number 50400-05, but these are for the standard passenger boards and I don't know if they would attach to the Crested boards. By the pictures it appears they might. Go to a dealer and see if they will match up. Shouldn't have to order them to find out, most dealers have them hanging on the wall.
Good luck, dorr :D

Thanx Dorr,

I seen the whole kit at a shop once about a year ago. A friend of mine gave me a gift certificate for my 60th BD at High Desert HD down by Boise. I wanted to go there to get the kit but the parts guy said all that's available is the -07 kit. I'm having a hard time with them even calling me back. In fact, I talked to him last about 10am yesterday and he was going to re-check and call me right back. Haven't heard from him. Since it's about a 5 hour ride down there I wanted to be sure I have the right stuff waiting for me.

thanx again

Back