free website stats program '03 FLHTCUI no potatopotatopotato | Harley Davidson Forums

'03 FLHTCUI no potatopotatopotato

Bobdepyro

Tank has gas.
Voltage on gauge is 11volts.....yes it was dead and its been on a trickle charger for 4 days.
It will crank over at a pretty good pace.
Plug isnt displaying a spark when grounded to the head bolt.
The plugs didnt appear to be wet with fuel when i checked them for spark.:newsmile042:
Thanks for any help

Any codes?
If checking voltage with the dash voltage meter, check it with a real VOM to see what the voltage is.

Since owning bike since 2003, how has bike been operating? Is this a all of a sudden concern? Recent modification. If no fuel or spark the previous advice of starting with the basics is most important to correct concern.....

Is it a Carb. or FI model. You say Trickle charger, is it a Battery Tender. They normally will not bring a low/dead battery back enough.
tourbox

She has been dormant for about three months without the trickle charger. The only mods Ive made are new stubby cb antenne r/r am/fm/wb antenna with an internal antenna mounted in the front fairing. Two new tires.

Fuel injection

O.K. it is time for a new battery. Im a bad dad and I'm on my way to Rodney's:hii

She has been dormant for about three months without the trickle charger. The only mods Ive made are new stubby cb antenne r/r am/fm/wb antenna with an internal antenna mounted in the front fairing. Two new tires.

Fuel injection

O.K. it is time for a new battery. Im a bad dad and I'm on my way to Rodney's:hii

How old is the battery? Keep us posted on what you find.

"it will crank over at a pretty good pace".

Let us know how it goes - I'm curious.

Mine will lug when cranking when its time.

Good Luck

Back