free website stats program 02 Sensor Issue | Harley Davidson Forums

02 Sensor Issue

tfj21709

I was riding my 2007 Dyna Street Bob today and my engine light came on. After getting back to my garage I ran the diagnostic and found the following fault listed: P0134. I looked up the fault and it told me that my "Front 02 sensor open/not responding". This is very interesting because I have a power commander installed on my bike so the 02 sensor should be overridden. I called my local shop, the same shop that installed my 02 sensor and they can't get my bike in to trouble shoot the problem until next Wednesday. This is frustrating because it's supposed to be a great weekend here in the Pacific Northwest. Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this problem? Thanks for the help.

I am using a Dynojet Power Commander III, which should bypass the 02 Sensors. The stock 02 sensors are disconnected during the installation of the Power Commander. Any ideas?

I am using a Dynojet Power Commander III, which should bypass the 02 Sensors. The stock 02 sensors are disconnected during the installation of the Power Commander. Any ideas?

You are correct that the O2 sensors are disconnected but then there should be O2 Sensor bypasses plugged into the O2 Sensor wiring harness in place of the original sensors. Make sure that the O2 Sensor bypasses are indeed in place and that the wiring was zip tied in a manner that the wiring did not rub on something wearing through the wires.

Back