free website stats program Zipper's Thundermax AutoTune for TBW bikes | Harley Davidson Forums

Zipper's Thundermax AutoTune for TBW bikes

Lots of folks pay $400+ for a tuner and then spend hours on the dyno to perfect their tune. With this system, there's zero time on the dyno. Yes, it's VERY expensive but I'm sure some folks will buy.

Lots of folks pay $400+ for a tuner and then spend hours on the dyno to perfect their tune. With this system, there's zero time on the dyno. Yes, it's VERY expensive but I'm sure some folks will buy.

As I posted elsewhere, the problem comes if you have a breakdown on the road. Dealers will not work on the bike because they know nothing about the T Max.

wonder when the release is seems its been soon for almost a year .. i might be interested one ya never know :)

I got tired of waiting for the TMAT and the $1K price tag is just too much. I went with the PCV w/ AutoTune and am absolutely thrilled with the results. AutoTune works better than I ever imagined. I didn't buy from FuelMoto (wish I did) but I got my entire system for $619 (shipped) and it was worth every penny. If you do decide to go w/ PCV, call FuelMoto and ask for Jamie. He is the "MAN" when it comes to the PCV.

BTW, I not affiliated w/ anyone.

be nice if they made it for 08 i dont want a reversed engineered one to make it work

I got this back from them on the 21st of Setpember

Tom, We are presently creating maps for the various motor sizes for the Throttle By Wire bikes (i.e.. 96, 103, 110 etc.).

Once we have sufficient maps to be able to support our product we will be able to release the item for sale.

My engineers have informed me that they expect to have enough maps for support in about 45 days. All the research and testing has been completed and results are outstanding. The Thundermax EFI module is expected to retail for $989.95 and will have a three year warranty, the same as our previous models.

Thanks for using Zippers Performance Products
Mark Emery
6655A Amberton Dr
Elkridge, MD 21075
Email: dealerinfo@zippersperformance.com

Back