free website stats program Zipper's MAXFLOW Air Filters kits | Harley Davidson Forums

Zipper's MAXFLOW Air Filters kits

rjvice

I have a 09 FLHX that after birth but before we took it home I had the dealership install the SE110ci kit with Se filter, and race tuner. So afterward all my performance buds started telling me that I needed to change the air filter, and install the Zipper's MAXFLOW air cleaner to incease my bikes ability to breathe. Since I live in the Zippers location in Elkridge MD, I stopped there, and was reassured that I'm choking my engine. The Salesman/Tech Engineer also informed me that I wasted my money on the SE race tuner, I should have waited for the soon to be completed Thunder Max EFI Engine Management component that they will have available in about 6 months. So all you guys 'in the know' are they trying to feed me (edit), or should I start saving my money for this 'got to have' performance miracle???:yeahright

Last edited by a moderator:
Outstand advice Bud, thanks for the response. Sounds right on the mark...as I have so many other things to purchase 'next'...

Back