free website stats program Zanotti's | Harley Davidson Forums

Zanotti's

kemo

R.I.P
I have been reading that one of the online Harley discount dealers Zanotti is closing up. That is too bad because a lot of members enjoyed his fair prices and good service.
Ken

That is really too bad. One of the last discounters left. Never had anything but good experiences with them. probably being pushed out by the Moco and their strangling part sales policies.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Too bad another on-line supplier is going by the wayside. I sure do miss having an option & competition for my Bike dollars. :newsmile058:

Randy Lewis sent me this after he contacted Zanotti's dealership about their closing.
Thanks Randy!:s

Randy
Yes that is true, but there may be more to come...

As most of you probably know the owner of Zanotti is retiring and the store will be closing Dec 31. The Internet service will have to stop at some point. The folks doing the Internet for Zanotti are discussing continuing the Internet service with another dealer. It is looking good at this point. It will have the same people and service that was provided thru Zanotti. However, it will be a slow start to get everything set up with the new dealer.

Definitely one I'll miss - one of my top-3 HD online stores. Wish them well w/retirement.

Bummer - almost all of the mods on my bike were purchased through them. Hopefully the internet portion will live on!

Back