free website stats program zanotti motors | Harley Davidson Forums

zanotti motors

dhorne

Just put in an effortless order from Zanottis , real good to deal with and great prices.........Didn't have to go through the web page and John H there was very good to deal with , I have seen other shops at double his prices on certain things

info@zanottimotor.com

regards
Darren

I have purchased from them too. The worst thing that can happen is that they have to order parts from MoCo and then they have to reship from their place. I can still get near everything I've needed in under two weeks.
Another I have had good luck with too, is Grand Rapids Harley. Same thing, if they have it, they ship right away. If they have to order it could take a couple weeks.
I have never had any issues with them, but Chicago Harley is way slower. I don't know why that is, but I only ordered from them once and it took forever to get the parts.

I have had bad experience with both Zanotti and Grand Rapids. I ordered the H/D oil cooler last year from Zanotti and it was on back order for about 5 weeks, finally I cancelled the order. I suppose that the b/o was out of their hands. At Grand Rapids I won a parts manuel on eBay. It took a month for it to come to Canada. When I emailed them about the slow shipping they blamed it on some new guy, but when I did get it the postmarked date was only a few days old.

I have ordered most of my parts from Zanotti for the past 3 years. I recently had my rear header pipe crack 3 months out of warrentee. Samson said I needed to have the dealer (Zanotti) contact them in order to handle the issue. Within 3 hours of sending them an e-mail they replyed to me that they had sent Samson a copy of the invoice and that Samson would be contacting me to ship the replacement header at no cost. Zanotti even updated me address on the invoice as I had moved.

They have always been quick, responsive to inquiries and about 20% cheaper than the catalog list price. That goes for the HD catalog as well as Drag Specialties and a couple others. They always make my Christmas money go farther.

This year it will be an electronic cruise control and an isolated drive system.

I can't recommed them enough.

I have all my parts shipped to Indiana.Not to my home in Canada and I have had good experiences with Zannotti and Chicago HD Grand Rapids I have never ordered from ,but they sure treated me well when D.O.T. carrier inforcement shut me down for 48 hrs. Invited me to their BBQ and gave me a bike to ride.Hoosier HD in Elkhart is another one to look at for you guys close to there.Two weeks ago I was there looking at seats because after the 7 Hrs. ride I knew I had to change.They let me put the sundowner on and take it for a ride,then were willing to barter down to $250. which is lower then I have been able to find it elsewhere.

Good to see Zanotti get positive comments. I have a list of items to order in a few weeks and their prices were much better than I can find locally.

Back