free website stats program Zanotti Motor Co. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Zanotti Motor Co.

It seems that some dealers are working towards helping out, and others are scared to have issues with big brother...

Correct me if I am wrong here. Everyone seems to have really liked Zanotti's from what I read about them. I was under the impression that Zanotti's would discount Harley parts as much as 20%. Does Castle Harley offer a similar discount on their stock?

They told me the "prices" will be the same. They don't really refer to them as discounts. That's just what they sell them for.

HD is clamping down on the web order items. Long rather stupid rules that where put into place many many years ago and some how , they want to enforce them. Even though many work against one another.

I was just told by a dealer in PHX that I could only buy 1 lifter.. If I wanted more I could buy them but would have to show my registration to prove what bike I was working on.

There is a large law suit against HD by several dealers.

I understand how the Motor Company wants to make more profit and keep all sales in the stores like Motorcraft did 20 years ago, but requiring registration for parts working on a bike is just plain crazy or is it just that one dealer....:small3d031:
What next, HD is going after all the aftermarket suppliers for copy right infringement. You would think that they would learn from past experience like the S&S deal or the potato potato exhaust sound........:small3d002:

I imagine the way HD is going they will do whatever they can get away with. It's a struggle to satisfy the stock holders and even though it sounds bad that is the way things move now days once a company goes public.

However there is a limit to what they can shove down a customer's throat. There are some metrics that are some pretty good cruiser bikes. I personally love the Kawa Nomad my stepson has. HD may find they can push their weight only so far before it comes back to bite them.

Correct me if I am wrong here. Everyone seems to have really liked Zanotti's from what I read about them. I was under the impression that Zanotti's would discount Harley parts as much as 20%. Does Castle Harley offer a similar discount on their stock?

I have been looking for an Isolated Drive System for a while, looking to see who had it the cheapest, but it has been too expenisive. When I checked New Castle, the price was even better than Zanotti's. I found it for more than 60% off the catalogue price ($309.95) , I got it for $103 + $20 for shipping. I think you just have to research the different places to see who has the cheapest price with shipping included.

I have been looking for an Isolated Drive System for a while, looking to see who had it the cheapest, but it has been too expenisive. When I checked New Castle, the price was even better than Zanotti's. I found it for more than 60% off the catalogue price ($309.95) , I got it for $103 + $20 for shipping. I think you just have to research the different places to see who has the cheapest price with shipping included.

WOW!!!!!

Isolated Drive System Sprocket Kit | Harley-Davidson USA

Harley-Davidson | New Castle Harley-Davidson

Back when I bought my HD oil cooler, it was $300 plus tax local. I bought it at Zanottis for $230 plus a reasonable shipping.

Also very close to the prices that Zanottis and NewCastle offer are

Ronnie's HD and Lakeshore HD.

For all you folks lamenting the loss of Zanotti's, check this out:

New Castle Harley-Davidson

Here is the detail I got from them by email:

"Hi,

This is CJ formerly from Zanotti Motor Company. As you know, the owner has recently retired and closed the business. We have enjoyed working with him over the years and wish him the best in his retirement.

We are now excited for the next chapter in our lives as we move on to New Castle Harley Davidson. They are a Harley Davidson and Buell dealer, along with aftermarket products as well. We are excited to work alongside New Castle with their high reputation of customer service. As in the past, we will continue this honorable service and will maintain the same internet pricing at our new location. We appreciate your past business with us and hope to continue serving you in the future.

You can contact us and place your orders at;

New Castle Harley-Davidson

email: orders@newcastlehd.com

Phone: 724-924-0026

We also have a secured Live Chat on our web site.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Let your friends know about us also.

Thank you,
CJ
"

This is not an endorsement at this stage, since I have not worked with them yet. Just the history seems right! Passing on what I know so you all have the opportunity to check it out!!

TQ

Back