free website stats program Zanotti Motor Co. | Harley Davidson Forums

Zanotti Motor Co.

Yes they are done and New Castle Harley has taken over their mail order.:(

Sad deal w/some of the dealerships closing that offered great online discounts...and no sales tax...:small3d002:

They are still selling their current inventory both local and online but they are not ordering anything new and yes they are going to close

As said NewCastle is taking over their Internet sales but their website is still kinda confusing on the links. They sent me this link email that will take you straight to the online parts search. Many of Zanottis employees now work at NewCastle (especially in intenert sales), so it will be almost like Zanottis.

Here is the parts link.
New Castle Harley-Davidson

I went to the New Castle web site and tried to create an account. I found that all of my information from Zanotti's was now at New Castle, including my user name and password.

I went to the New Castle web site and tried to create an account. I found that all of my information from Zanotti's was now at New Castle, including my user name and password.

Now thats customer service for you....:s

Correct me if I am wrong here. Everyone seems to have really liked Zanotti's from what I read about them. I was under the impression that Zanotti's would discount Harley parts as much as 20%. Does Castle Harley offer a similar discount on their stock?

HD is clamping down on the web order items. Long rather stupid rules that where put into place many many years ago and some how , they want to enforce them. Even though many work against one another.

I was just told by a dealer in PHX that I could only buy 1 lifter.. If I wanted more I could buy them but would have to show my registration to prove what bike I was working on.

There is a large law suit against HD by several dealers.

I was just told by a dealer in PHX that I could only buy 1 lifter.. If I wanted more I could buy them but would have to show my registration to prove what bike I was working on.

I understand how the Motor Company wants to make more profit and keep all sales in the stores like Motorcraft did 20 years ago, but requiring registration for parts working on a bike is just plain crazy or is it just that one dealer....:small3d031:
What next, HD is going after all the aftermarket suppliers for copy right infringement. You would think that they would learn from past experience like the S&S deal or the potato potato exhaust sound........:small3d002:

Back