free website stats program Your Local Hog Chapter | Harley Davidson Forums

Your Local Hog Chapter

dogdad

I just joined my local Hog Club here since the meetings are much closer to my house than before. From what I can tell,, most of the members are in the age group of 45 on up and very few women. Just curious about other hog Chapters,,,,is there a greater spectrum in age and do you have a lot of females as members.

i didnt join my local i joined one farther out lots better people more men than women riders but the women riders we have can ride and i mean that most fo the group is old fogeys 45 and up :) theres a few younger riders i guess we had the sense not to try to break the sound barrier on crotch rockets

Our chapter is about 35% female. I am 34 and the youngest member by far!!!! However, the people are cool, the rides are awesome and they do a lot of charity events.

We have our official chapter opening on Jan 2-3,from the many members I've seen,we have a good cross section of age groups and sex starting at 24 on up to 63.most of us young guys are in the 40 to 60 age group tho.
That'll be the PLYMOUTH UK. CHAPTER as of that weekend in Jan 2010.look out world!!

Our chapter has members ranging in age from the early 20's on up with probably 50% being female.

I am a member of the Old Glory Chapter in Laurel, Maryland.
Nice group of people when I can go on rides buy most appear to be retired and work gets in the way for me most of the time.
I am 37 and most appear older than me. My eyes tell me there are about 35% feamale riders.

They do a tremendous job of supporting charity groups, especially supporting the returning troops who are trying to heal physically, mentally and emotionally at Walter Reed Hospital as well as adopted platoons over in the middle east. After observing all that is done for the troops at this Chapter, joining was a no-brainer.

I believe it depends on your local area. Here in central NE, our HD chapter's mostly middle-age & ~30% female riders. Aren't we all supportive & charitable?:newsmile011:

Our chapter is about 20% female and the age is toward the older side about 40 and up. Would love to see more younger people and more females in the group.

40 and up, a lot of retired military (Ft Campbell is just a stones throw from where we meet). About 20% women, lots of women associate members, that would bring it to about 40%. Most members work, so no rides are scheduled during the week unless it is a special such as the New Years Day ride.

Back