free website stats program York Penn. Ride | Harley Davidson Forums

York Penn. Ride

ShagNasty

I know some of you have made the ride before. myself and 4 other couples are planning a trip to the York Plant in June. just asking, what stuck out to you on your visit? looking to visit the cival war battle field located near by. anything you would see or redo or not take part of again, throw it at me. going the distance, might as well make the best of it and do all I can do and see. so let me hear from you.

Shag If you go the plant is closed on Sat. Check their web site for times of the tours. Been there 3 times nice tour. Go spend a full day at Gettysburg well worth the trip. Ride Safe Doug

Gettysburg is beautiful spend the day, beautiful things to see. I am a member of Battlefield HOG live just on the other side of the MD line can't really tell you about tourist things to do but there are some beautiful state parks to see in the area. I can get back to you with more detailed info if you like.

We have done the plant tour a couple of time's and it's a good time.We ride down from upstate NY,(Syracuse area)and stay with friend's that live in Leola,east of Lancaster.Spend some time in Lancaster County, riding the backroad's of this area,the Amish store's,farm's,one room school's,and as alway's many site's from day's gone by.Some very hard working people.Lot's to do and it's alway's a good time.Just give the horse and buggies lot's of room when you pass,every once in a while a young horse get's out of control when you go by.

Back