free website stats program Yeeowww! TFI and roller chain conversion w/AP N21 cams! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Yeeowww! TFI and roller chain conversion w/AP N21 cams!

Where are the pictures? I can't seem to pull them up!!!

Sorry guys. I may be slow, but I'm inefficient!!

Here is the saga of this project. I put it on photobucket.com at Glider's suggestion. That works great!! The link below is to the slideshow. I suggest pausing the show and then clicking through the photos. If you "mouse over" the text, a text bubble will pop out with the whole text that may not appear with the photo. Cheers!

Image hosting, free photo sharing video sharing at Photobucket

TQ

Excellent job! :apThanks for posting those pics. How much seat-of-the-pants difference (unless you have before/after dyno numbers) did the cams and tuner make? Better grunt off the line? Run cooler? (although the '03 88" motor wasn't that bad of a cooker to begin with). Video would be nice. (Ain't askin' much, am I?:dknow)

TQ, that was awesome...when I briefly commented about a photo essay I did not mean the Pulitzer Prize edition...!:cheers

This is great! Thank you very much for the time and effort you put into a very good presentation. Very interesting.

So...how is the performance over what you had before?

ride safe

twoup

This is great! Thank you very much for the time and effort you put into a very good presentation. Very interesting.

So...how is the performance over what you had before?

ride safe

twoup

Good. Not sure if it is the TFI or the cams making the difference, but it definitely has more pep! Will have to tweak the pots after I get a sense of how it is doing now (fuel mileage). I now have it set the way George at Dobeck recommended. They are the experts!

TQ

Hey ,TQ, awesome slide show. Just wondering what you have for milage on the bike? It's kind of making me nervous looking at the wear on that tensioner. My 03' has 21000 miles on it, what do you think should I do the conversion.

Back