free website stats program Year Differences | Harley Davidson Forums

Year Differences

sjr56

Banned
Sorry if this is a repeat question. I searched and didn't find what I was looking for.
What are the differences between the 2007, 08, 09 Streetglides?(tires,suspension, etc...)

Thanks Dave

I new they changed the frame in 09 and exhaust in 2010. How about tire size, belt width, etc....

Thanks

07: Introduced the 96"motor/ six speed tranny.

08:Introduced 6 gallon tank,throttle by wire,Brembo brakes (abs optional).

09:Over 140 changes.Completely new frame,suspension,tire size,motor mounts and on and on.

Glider to the rescue :)
WAP.gif

:lolrolling....I found them!:D

But it's amazing what others can find if they take a few minutes and just LOOK through the sections to familiarize themselves with the content.:D

That search window is amazing.Every time Ive had an issue with 1 of my scoots, I utilize it and get an answer.If I dont get the exact answer it puts me in the ball park to narrow down my search in the self help.

I guess if everyone utilized it all the time,we might miss out on some colorfull situations.Its the spice of life.Without all the giving personalities being able to feel helpfull by answering basic stuff.The forum might not feel the same.:newsmile022:

That search window is amazing.Every time Ive had an issue with 1 of my scoots, I utilize it and get an answer.If I dont get the exact answer it puts me in the ball park to narrow down my search in the self help.

I guess if everyone utilized it all the time,we might miss out on some colorfull situations.Its the spice of life.Without all the giving personalities being able to feel helpfull by answering basic stuff.The forum might not feel the same.:newsmile022:

You got a point there and I'm going to tell you a secret if you promise not to tell anyone else......:s

I have to use the "search this category" at the top of each self help area sometimes to find the topic I am looking for. :lolrolling

You got a point there and I'm going to tell you a secret if you promise not to tell anyone else......:s

I have to use the "search this category" at the top of each self help area sometimes to find the topic I am looking for. :lolrolling

ST--P--REBO-T CONTROL ERROR!ESC C press f !!!

Fella's the mainframe is overloaded.glider, please run a disc scan imediatly!We cant have this..

Not to worry big guy..your secret is safe with me.

Back