free website stats program Yay!!!! Warm and dry. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Yay!!!! Warm and dry.

We've also had some nice warm weather here in BC. I got in about 200 miles of riding over past few days. Bad for the Winter Olympics.. Good for me and my bike!! :D

It was 50+ degrees & sunny yesterday here in Roanoke, Va. Couldn't stand it, so at lunch time, I went home & got the bike. Stopped & had it inspected.
After work, put about 40 miles on it before it got dark. Today was the same forecast, guess what I "rode" (not drove) to work ?

Put 100 miles on Saturday!!:D Rain all day Sunday. Monday there was just too much run off from too much rain Sunday and no place for it to go.

Today was supposed to be as nice as yesterday. Planned on riding to work. Went outside to find fog so thick you couldn't see the lights on the house across the street. Maybe tomorrow, our highs are forecast for the 60s all week.

Glad to hear that you got some miles in, It was in the 50's in Jersey today, but wife wanted to get some yard work done so I missed out on a few miles today.

I'm just curious, for those of you that had snow on the ground before it melted how do they keep the road from icing? I would ride in 40 degree's no problem but will not take the scoot out until the roads are clear of all the salt and sand that they spread.

I'm just curious, for those of you that had snow on the ground before it melted how do they keep the road from icing? I would ride in 40 degree's no problem but will not take the scoot out until the roads are clear of all the salt and sand that they spread.
They don't. It refreezes every night. That and the salt were the reason for not taking the bike out until it was all dried up.

Back