Yay!!!! Warm and dry.

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by SoonerSoftail, Jan 18, 2010.

1. SoonerSoftail

SoonerSoftail Active Member

For the first time in a month we have 60 degree weather and all the snow has melted off so the streets are completely dry. And to boot I had a lot of people to meet with all over town today. I got to put about 100 miles on the bike. I'm a happy camper!

2. CRIMSON KING

CRIMSON KING Member

Thats great ! I wish I could do the same. Im jealous!

3. HarryB737

HarryB737 Junior Member

Same in NC today... Logged about 125 miles after chores this AM..Yahoo !! :D

4. sprinklerfitter669

sprinklerfitter669 Junior Member

NOT FAIR !!!!!!!!!!

good for you, live it up....

5. lowriderfrf

lowriderfrf Member

You won't hear much from the California crowd this week. We are all hiding from the rain.

6. jaceddie

jaceddie Junior Member

Same in Ohio, but only about 50 miles.

7. 09StdGlide

09StdGlide Member

Was high 50's and had a few hours to spare and did just over 100 miles - was a blast!

8. Rocket J.

Rocket J. Member

Well, not to rub it in for those still out in the cold, but I'm another one on the road in NC; has been a beautiful past two days and tomorrow is supposed to be even better (sun and 65). I saw some guy on a Dyna in a white T shirt today. That's a bit much, but not as nuts as the guy I saw on some kinda Glide with spot lights but not burning them.

9. BikeSAG

BikeSAG Active Member

+1 here in the OKC area. The wife and I leathered up Sunday and rode to Davenport OK from Mustang. 140 mile round trip and much of it at 80 mph, love that 6 speed.

10. bikerdad

bikerdad Junior Member

Glad you had a good ride. Still waiting here in Michigan!