free website stats program XM Radio + Zumo 660 + cup holder ... | Harley Davidson Forums

XM Radio + Zumo 660 + cup holder ...

just finished up the last "extra" install for the year (ya we will see how long that holds up!!)

i had previously added the XM radio and cup holder. Recently purchased a Zumo 660 and after a trial run with it attached on the left bar i decided there was a change needed. Primarily due to the fact when i actually had the Zumo on the mount i couldn't use the cup holder .. duhhh like how the (EDIT) did i miss that during the install???

anyways i have now moved the mount to the right handlebar and have everything working and i am able to see all guages.

Thanks to all whom have posted threads on XM and Sat radio's. I have read many in the past and used some ideas.

Picture below.

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Attachments

• xm sat.jpg
    xm sat.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have the XM radio and the Zumo going through the radio's auxiliary input at the same time, or do you plug in one at a time as needed?

The XM is run to the radio aux input and currently powered by the cig. lighter plug. When i have some time i plan to hard wire as well.

the Zumo is hard wired to the back of the cig lighter. i'm not concerned about hearing the voice on the bike at this poing in time. I just watch the screen

have not experimented yet with the 'extra' plugs that come with the mount on the zumo. i have them all hid away behind the fairing.

Thanks Jim .. buddy has a goldwing. I can still see a difference :)

apparently i included some bad language in my original posting. not sure what i said to be honest but if i did offend anyone i'm sorry.

Back