free website stats program XL883C Odd Noise | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

XL883C Odd Noise

Tell them that the above is a MOCO Service Bulletin Ref TT322 – July 26, 2007 - 2007 XL Models with Discharged Batteries or Very Low Voltage:naughty
If they want to do their warranty justice they should replace your relay and check for and remove the oxidation elsewhere applying liberally with dialectic grease.
let us know how you get on...

Cool you Crambo .Sounds like that has almost got to be reason IAC still tries to adjust (runs) with bike off .I think when VinCienfuegos goes to dealer armed with service bulletin,his problem will be resolved.Let us know the outcome

I sent them the first post about the bulletin this morning.. The service guy called me later this morning and said then checked into it and ya I had moisture in there.. They put that gease in thier and stuff and its fine now. Thanks so much for your help guys. I just wish i would have gotten your second postiing about replacing the relay before I sent it.. What does the relay do? and do you think anything on my motorcycle is messed up now from runnig so much? Like I said I dont know anyting about motorcycles really YET.. But I really want to learn more....Anyway Thanks it seems good now...

Back