free website stats program xIED install | Harley Davidson Forums

xIED install

Mavagrand

Installed Nightrider's xIED on my 08 EGC classic. then rode about 300 mi today with them. Bike seems to run better and the stock exhaust has a deeper rumble..put them in hoping to get a reduction in oil temperature..new gauge indicated the oil didn't get any higher than around 240 travelling 75 -80 on the highway in 75* weather. she does seem to run smoother so overall I am happy with them...need to wait until these hot Florida summers to see how they work then.

Smitty, you think I still need a fuel management system? I hope to just leave bike completely stock, including mufflers and leave the xIEDs in. 13.8:1 is a good afr no??? why would I need a fuel management system??

thats what I thought. thanks, top. My 08 runs strong right outta the box..I did a stage one on my 06 road king and honestly didn't feel it was worth the money..if these make this 96" run a little richer then I will be happy to leave it stock, although my bike was running around 240 with the xIEDs installed so I will probably be getting an oil cooler as well...lookin' at a Jagg

Back