free website stats program Wtb | Harley Davidson Forums

Wtb

I got a set with about 2k on them let me gather them up and I'll get back to you. Just got in from out of town so it may be the weekend....

Some pics of the aforementioned cams. PM me if you are still interested.

Attachments

• IMAG1050.jpg
    IMAG1050.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMAG1052.jpg
    IMAG1052.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG1053.jpg
    IMAG1053.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 21
The one cam on the bottom of middle appears to have gotten very hot, unless the photo is bad. I would have to pass on this because of that.

Cams are like new, less than 2k on them if anyone else is interested. PM me.

The one cam on the bottom of middle appears to have gotten very hot, unless the photo is bad. I would have to pass on this because of that.

Cams are like new, less than 2k on them if anyone else is interested. PM me.

What is on the outer bearing surface of cam in question, just oil? Is that why OP thinks it was over heated?

Bodeen, I thought you were running the 21's. Did you put something else in? I'm lovin' my 21's! :s

What is on the outer bearing surface of cam in question, just oil? Is that why OP thinks it was over heated?

Bodeen, I thought you were running the 21's. Did you put something else in? I'm lovin' my 21's! :s

Haven't checked them to see what it is. They weren't in my bike long enough to do anything to them. The 21's just didn't do it for me, I guess. I went 98" and haven't looked back.

Haven't checked them to see what it is. They weren't in my bike long enough to do anything to them. The 21's just didn't do it for me, I guess. I went 98" and haven't looked back.

Oh, you went to 98" !! I must have missed that. I suppose the bolt in cams don't compete with adding cubes! :s

Ok They have to be the TW21 for 99-06

Sorry for the thread hijack DresserDan :small3d023:
I would question Bodeen some more....if he says they are like new, they probably are.

DresserDan is still looking for some TW21's

Back