free website stats program ....Wrong side..... | Harley Davidson Forums

....Wrong side.....

T wrecks

I had to laugh at an excellent English cop show called "Blood in the wire", a two part series that was shot on location in Texas, USA. The lead character, who was English of course, was constantly walking too his hired Mustang and opening the wrong side door to drive it. I laughed my head off, because I did the very same thing, dozens of times when we hired a chevy and drove from Boston to Ottawa. It drove me crazy!! :panic

Nope the "right " side:D

This has been a thing with T and I for a long time, oh and he talks funny too. :lolrolling

I used to work in Japan a lot. The windshield wipers there are where the turn signals are in the US. Everyone would go to signal a turn and the wipers would start running. It was so common it was known as the Gaijin (foreigner) Salute.

Went to England in '92 for 5 weeks. Rented a Ford with stick shift. It is the wierdest feeling when you first get into the car (wrong side) and automatically reach for the steering wheel and it's not there. Your brain just kinda stops for a second and you go
"huh". Couple days and I had it down. Really liked that Ford. Wish they were available
in the States. Enjoyed my short visit there and had a couple weekends to drive around
in the country out side of Manchester. Friendly folks round there.

ride safe

Yes, I found the wiper, indicator thing difficult as well, and changing gears with your right hand is a whole new experience, as well....:52:

Back