free website stats program Wrecked my Road King - Questions | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wrecked my Road King - Questions

... lots south of Houston. keeps a person alert. my theory has always been if is slithers or crawls stay away from it... snakes i stay away from

Now Critters that is another story My Brother (real) came to my folks home and had to ride throught these grasshoppers as big as cigar butt crossing the road in Texas. His bike was a blooming mess. Well every vehicle was throwing this guys up and around gave me the gags looking at it.

downshifting while leaning is not on the agenda. depending on your rpm you will get wheel spin. you want to keep a steady speed going in thenincrease your speed while getting into the exit.

All good advice on taking a corner practice makes perfect. Also check your rear tire alignment maybe out a bit.Good luck an ride safe

Anyone have an easier way to check tire pressure on the rear wheel of the RKC? The ball type connector seems to be the easiest to use. I have tried 4 connectors with not much improvement from one to the other.

Scarletride; I know some riders installed angled (90-degree) stems in their rear tire to make it easier for air check. I use the HD air gauge & take off one saddlebag & it works. You're correct - not good design for getting to the rear tire stem...ride safe!

never had that problem. some people like to take curves a little fast because its fun. just remember a touring bike is a luxury bike like a cadillac. you dont drive a cadillac like a mustang. to different rides altogether I take my classic slow and easy.

That's precisely why I need two more Hogs. It would save my life! One for touring two-up, one for just bummin around the county, and one for me to bomb around on solo!

That's precisely why I need two more Hogs. It would save my life! One for touring two-up, one for just bummin around the county, and one for me to bomb around on solo!

Now your talking...a stable with more than one H-D... No time for wrecks or "rollers" when you have more hardware at the ready! :newsmile01:

Genius! I will formulate a plan and attack!. Hhhhmmmm - Monday is Valentine's Day, I will start my offensive then! I wonder how many cute cards it takes to get a bike. Stay tuned...

Perhaps a lot of cards and more cuddly toys than you would care to think about

Brian

Back