free website stats program Wrecked my Road King - Questions | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wrecked my Road King - Questions

Thanks for sharing your experience and thoughts. It will help many on the forum as well assessing our own driving habits/styles.
With family support you can not fail..
Thx again..

Awesome thread! Refreshing to see someone lay it all out there and be receptive to the responses. We all can learn from that!

Glad you are ok. Sound advice from all who posted. I recomend you consider the safe rider coarse also. After riding for 45 years I completed it and it was amazing how many bad habits I had aquired. Also I did not know as much about riding as I thought!
I don't know your age, but can tell you at age 68 my reflexes are much slower so I have to be more aware of my actions and reactions especially going into turns. Age definetly plays a part in how you should ride.
Remember good planning can help avoid a bad situation
Be safe, keep the rubber side down.

And I do not want to forget that checking tire and suspension pressures before EVERY ride as another lesson learned.

Thank you everyone again. It is scary in those split seconds where you think you may not make it out without serious injury or death. Understanding better what I have done that contributed to this situation will make me more confident getting back on the bike again and I will make myself a better and safer rider.

Glad ur ok ! Yes inersha will get u everytime, another thing to watch for is on hot days alot of towns&cities seal the cracks in the road and it stays soft all summer they use plastic in alot of these tars today and it doesn't setup. Be careful.

Glad ur ok ! Yes inersha will get u everytime, another thing to watch for is on hot days alot of towns&cities seal the cracks in the road and it stays soft all summer they use plastic in alot of these tars today and it doesn't setup. Be careful.

Road Snakes I think you all call them:p

Back