free website stats program Wrecked 2007 883 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wrecked 2007 883

Vilemind

ok 6-19 wrecked my Sportster,, deer ran out in front of me laid it down 3,600 $ in damage ,,, need alot of upper front parts including 4.5 gal tank that i just bought a couple months ago,,,shop said 3 months before they could get to it so i told insurance company to send me the check i would repair myself ,,, need some good sites to get the parts without paying an arm and leg,,,ty for the help

Try swap meets. A buddy of mine told me about Chicago H-D. Their internet prices are pretty good. Good luck!

I got all my crash damage parts off ebay or craigslist. It took some patience and phone calls, but I got nearly perfect parts for less than 50% of ins. pmt.
To save time from searching each city, you can use Craiglook to search many citys at once. A lot of sellers won't ship, but it's worth a call. Also I only bought from sellers that had Paypal.

I have just decked out my 2007 sportster and have many stock parts.My bike has 366 miles on it and all the stock parts were installed prior to my taking delivery of the bike.I would hate to call all the parts I have used becaused they were new when replaced! Anyway if I have some parts that you need I can make you a GREAT deal.I'm motivated seller! ognarlyXcomcast.net

Back