free website stats program Wreck On The Way To Work This Morning | Harley Davidson Forums

Wreck On The Way To Work This Morning

SoonerSoftail

I was in stopped traffic for about 20 minutes this morning on the way to work on I44. When I got to the wreck I saw 2 pretty messed up SUVs. I also saw a bike parked on the shoulder and the rider standing next to it. As I rode slowly by most of the EMT/firemen/LEOs gave me a second look. Eerie! When I got to work my daughter called and said there was a MC rider killed in that wreck. His family is in my prayers. Be careful out there!

As well as in my prayers. It is just starting to be the season up here.

See and be seen.

Ride safely

My prayers go out to the family also. Please everone be careful. Those of you that are just waking up from a long winters nap take the time to get the feel of the road again. Watch out for the cages as they are not used to you being out there.
Be safe & God Bless!

Its that time of year when the cages are expecting us yet. Everyone be careful!

MC_Are_Everywhere.gif

He means motorcycle rider. The OK. City news said that he was 56 and from Mustang, OK. Said he was changing lanes and clipped a car and was thrown from the bike.

I gotcha Glider , forgive me I'm getting old plus I don't text either , yes you heard me right I don't text , I even blocked it on my phone so no one can text me either . I don't believe in texting . I'm bull headed that way . LOL

Back