free website stats program Wow!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wow!!

I don't know how to do that, but what I did was google Dobeck Performance and at the home page I clicked on Generation 2 TFI and went down to the bottom of the page and clicked the sample video.

That video is posted here.

Harley Davidson Community

That unit doesn't require tank removal.

As far as your question, that is an installation of a Gen2 unit. The connections are wire taps. I don't know if they still offer the Gen 2 because they have updated to Gen 3 and Gen 4 which are plug and play units. Contact Dobeck and see if it is still available or if they suggest the Gen 3 instead.

I just put a Gen3 on my wife's bike. It's an easy installation and anyone can do it. Best money you can spend on your ride. :s

All this talk about Dobeck, what will it do for me?

I recently bought a 2011 ultra limited. I talked the dealer into swapping my Sampson ovals (on the trade in) for the limiteds stock pipes..I hav'nt had time to do anything else and am curious about the Dobeck.
Will it void my warranty?

All this talk about Dobeck, what will it do for me?

I recently bought a 2011 ultra limited. I talked the dealer into swapping my Sampson ovals (on the trade in) for the limiteds stock pipes..I hav'nt had time to do anything else and am curious about the Dobeck.
Will it void my warranty?

It will make your bike run better/smoother and also cooler and will not void anything. It can be removed without a trace should you need any warranty work in any event.

It will make your bike run better/smoother and also cooler and will not void anything. It can be removed without a trace should you need any warranty work in any event.

Thanks,
Well then I'll give it a try...From what I've read it doesn't seem too difficult.
Are there different models?

chuck60,

I'm going to remove the video we have posted because it is misleading. Our original products were tap-on units which required the wire splicing. Everything we do now is plug n play to make things easier. We'll get an updated install video for our GEN 3 units along with the GEN 4 video we are completing.

Being a "piggy-back" controller we do not affect the stock ECU map in anyway. As glider mentioned you can remove our unit from the system without any trace. Be sure to check with your dealer about their position on warranty. Every dealer is different and may give you a hard time with any warranty claim with after-market products installed.

Glider after doing some more research I have come to find out that with this plug and play you have to tap into the o2 sensors how is that done, it looks like you have to have a socket with a slice in the side to get it out, mine is a 08 RK. thanks again.

Back