free website stats program Wow! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wow!

:small3d015:i ll bet you she was texting while driving a new way to have accidents,but dont worry they always say im sorry!!There should be 5000 DOLLAR FINE for these idiots since money is the only thing they understand:bigsmiley22:
How about losing the licence and after a two year ban they can resit their test???
Hurts even more.

That's exactly why I try to stay to the left of vehicles when stopped at lights, and not directly behind them. Of course that position too can be a hazard. One day in that position while taking off from a light a larger Ford pickup almost took me out with his mirror as I was taking off.

Last edited:
New York is close to a new law against texting, but I don't think it will stop that much of it. Didn't help with the cell users that much. At least a texting cager that runs somebody over may get ticketed..........little in the way of getting what is deserved though.

I saw the title to this thread. Thought it was about me. I'm glad it wasn't. Anyway WOW is an ackrenim for Wacked Out Wierdo. A lot of WOW"S out there.

Back