free website stats program "WOW" test ? | Harley Davidson Forums

"WOW" test ?

HarryB737

Going thru the manuals I got on the Heritage, & I can across what is refered to as the "WOW" test in the self diagnostics portion.... Here's the question what do the letters stand for... "World of Wonder" :swoon

Going thru the manuals I got on the Heritage, & I can across what is refered to as the "WOW" test in the self diagnostics portion.... Here's the question what do the letters stand for... "World of Wonder" :swoon

A little more info? What section of the manual, what are some of the instructions/procedures?

I must be missing something, I see it refering to this test, but don't find an exclamation. Inquiring minds want to know....

When I first read about it I also wondered what the WOW stood for. Its gotta mean something but I searched & searched and never could find the answer.:p

Me too, One of Lifes misteries...:swoon

I talked w/Chopper, he had a great comparison... When you do the self diag test you exclaim.... WOW that's neat !!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You know something... that could be it!:p Because that's what I said the 1st time I booted it. (or maybe it was KOOL):s

Back