free website stats program WOW - Sale prices on Dunlop D402s | Harley Davidson Forums

WOW - Sale prices on Dunlop D402s

Those people at the SuperStore sure do have it down to a Science. The price was Great and I couldn't believe how fast I received my tires. Ordered on Saturday afternoon and received on Tuesday.

The timing for this couldn't be better. I was about to buy a front tire last night but thanks to you I'm gonna save some cash....or at least redistribute it somewhere else on the bike.

Good prices, but watch out, I did something like this last year, and it was a pain to find someone to install it for me. Most places look down on just installing them if u didnt get the tire from them. Good luck.

Good prices, but watch out, I did something like this last year, and it was a pain to find someone to install it for me. Most places look down on just installing them if u didnt get the tire from them. Good luck.

ABSOLUTELY!! I have found that all the HD Dealerships in this area WILL NOT use customer supplied parts. This includes tires.

Dealers You Wouldn't Recommend. - Page 6 - Harley Davidson Community

But I have also found that Indy shops and Metric shops are fully capable and willing to do the work as a roll in (you take the wheel off the bike and roll it in for the tire change!). I have not tried to take the bike in for them to dismount the wheels, change the tires, and then remount the wheels. The Indy shops would do that I'm sure.

TQ

Good head's up! That a good deal on the Avon's. I've been using Avon's for the last 40K and love them.

Thorns

I compared the Superstore to Jake Wilson (no connection) and found them to be a little cheaper at Jake Wilson. I ordered on a Sunday evening, and received them at noon on Wednesday. Date codes were 3609 for the front and 4009 for the rear, good fresh tires.

Either place will do you right.

Back