free website stats program Wow!! 35000 and still growing | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wow!! 35000 and still growing

Believe it or not, I have already decided that I was going to take the $$ that Crazyfrog wouldn't take and put it in the donation box. :D I'm just slow to get to it. BTW, Crazyfrog was much appreciated today, mid 90's and the humidity is back out of control......my niece is visiting and she is really happy that I have a/c again. :D

Been busy entertaining the niecy this week. :D

Good to see you being cool there Joy...as for reaching 35,000 membership, I would say that would be probably December 25, that would be a nice gift. As for going on 40,000...Aug 24, 2011 would be a nice time...my anniversary with HDTimeline.

Would it be possible to step into the Wayback machine and rewind from the 35,000 all the back to 1? In other words I would love to know the history of this site, when and who started it. Is there a president so to speak?

Good Luck and Happy Trails, Glider

Believe it or not, I have already decided that I was going to take the $$ that Crazyfrog wouldn't take and put it in the donation box. :D I'm just slow to get to it. BTW, Crazyfrog was much appreciated today, mid 90's and the humidity is back out of control......my niece is visiting and she is really happy that I have a/c again. :D

Been busy entertaining the niecy this week. :D

Glad to see you are cool again, or should I say still, like the idea about the donation Way to go Girl:s

Glad to see you are cool again, or should I say still, like the idea about the donation Way to go Girl:s

Thank you Jack, the delay is that the account linked to my paypal doesn't maintain much of a balance, (intentionally), so I have to stuff some $$ in before I spend any. :) It will be done by the end of the week. :s

And again, I cannot thank the members of this forum enough for all the help and advice they so willingly share. :s :s

Back