free website stats program Would you remarry? | Harley Davidson Forums

Would you remarry?

SilverFoXD

Contributor
A married couple was sitting around one evening when the wife suddenly asked, “If I died, would you remarry?”

“I don‘t think so,” he replied.

“Why not? Don’t you like being married?”

“Putting it that way, I guess I would remarry.”

The wife sat back and thought about it for a minute, then asked, “Would you move your new wife into this house?”

“Well, I like this house and would like to continue living here, so I guess we would keep this house.”

“Would you let her sleep in ‘our’ bed?”

“Dear, married people do sleep together, so yes, she would sleep in ‘our’ bed.”

The wife stewed about that for a few minutes, then asked, “Would you let her drive my car?”

“Would depend if she liked the car better than the one she has. So yes, I would let her drive your car if she wanted to.”

“What about my personal things, like my clothes and jewelry. Would you let her wear those?”

“If she wanted to, yes. You have some beautiful and expensive jewelry and I’d like to see it being worn again. And if your clothes fit and she liked them, don’t see any reason for her not to wear them.”

The wife was really upset at this point, so she angrily asked, “What about my other things. For instance, would you let her use my golf clubs?”

“Oh no, dear, not your golf clubs. She’s left handed.”

A married couple was sitting around one evening when the wife suddenly asked, “If I died, would you remarry?”

“I don‘t think so,” he replied.

“Why not? Don’t you like being married?”

“Putting it that way, I guess I would remarry.”

The wife sat back and thought about it for a minute, then asked, “Would you move your new wife into this house?”

“Well, I like this house and would like to continue living here, so I guess we would keep this house.”

“Would you let her sleep in ‘our’ bed?”

“Dear, married people do sleep together, so yes, she would sleep in ‘our’ bed.”

The wife stewed about that for a few minutes, then asked, “Would you let her drive my car?”

“Would depend if she liked the car better than the one she has. So yes, I would let her drive your car if she wanted to.”

“What about my personal things, like my clothes and jewelry. Would you let her wear those?”

“If she wanted to, yes. You have some beautiful and expensive jewelry and I’d like to see it being worn again. And if your clothes fit and she liked them, don’t see any reason for her not to wear them.”

The wife was really upset at this point, so she angrily asked, “What about my other things. For instance, would you let her use my golf clubs?”

“Oh no, dear, not your golf clubs. She’s left handed.”

Uh-oh, he's in trouble now!

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.................:p

Good one.. I love my wife. And ain't no way I would take on wife payments again if something happened to her.
WAP.gif

Back