free website stats program Would you own any other bike? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Would you own any other bike?

I own two other motorcycles in addition to my heritage softail.
Triumph Bonneville 2001
Honda CB750k 1977.
Would never give up my Triumph.

For cruising, H-D's deliver it for me. But for the many Rocky Mountain unpaved forest roads in my rural county there's a dual-sport bike in the barn. And for the canyons, a sporting thang built for such. Enjoy the diversity of the sport.

My first bike was a 1967 Harley 250 Sprint SS and since then I have owned over a dozen two and four stroke jap bikes. In the 8o's I decided to get rid of Jap fleet and bought a sportster 1000 and have been riding all Harley's ever since. I have a 2008 Ultra classic and a 1990 FLHS . In MY opinion, Harleys are the best.

Yes, Hondas, the last one was a 05 VTX. The seat was 24 inches from the ground and made you feel in control. My Road King is everything I expected, I wish the seat was lower and the floorboard wider.

Big Lou

I have had Yamaha, and Honda bikes, not ashamed of it, just didnt I had the money to buy a harley. Would I give up my Harley, Heck no, I wouldent trade it for anything else. It sure worth the wait. If I could have done it all over again, I would have started with Harley.

Chris, watched a few of your YouTube shorts. Great sounding and looking bikes. You really do take great care of those machines!
Why does owning a Harley make one blind in one eye?Are we all not motorcyclists?I'm waiting for delivery of my FLSTN & have a Triumph DAYTONA & a HONDA in my garage.Theres 2 FATBOYS ,aCBR 600F,A yamaha WR425F ,2 racing quads(2str & 4 str.) a CR500 and a couple of smaller user friendly dirt bikes in our family garage.

I can appreciate the riding abilities of each bike and what matters most to me is that i can RIDE.

Because i own a British bike and a Japanese bike and an (sometime in the future) American bike should i be pilloried by others when i'm on the Trumpy and not the Harley; and vice versa?

Come on guys,lighten up.All bikes have their good and bad points.:nosad:dknow

Why does owning a Harley make one blind in one eye?Are we all not motorcyclists?I'm waiting for delivery of my FLSTN & have a Triumph DAYTONA & a HONDA in my garage.Theres 2 FATBOYS ,aCBR 600F,A yamaha WR425F ,2 racing quads(2str & 4 str.) a CR500 and a couple of smaller user friendly dirt bikes in our family garage.

I can appreciate the riding abilities of each bike and what matters most to me is that i can RIDE.

Because i own a British bike and a Japanese bike and an (sometime in the future) American bike should i be pilloried by others when i'm on the Trumpy and not the Harley; and vice versa?

Concur X 2

Ohhhhhhhh.... those bright things with the screaming squirrels!! I've seen those. Thought they were just oversized play toys with a thyroid condition.

AHH; i just LOVE your understated sense of humour.Sure you dont have English ancestry back in there somewhere?:lolrolling

(cut some)

Hey Biscuit...Not to worry...we didn't go dark on you. This forum is full of lightened blokes, we love every bike you have in your family garage. My own garage is multi brand, I love em all. People are bound to have favorites..in computers, cars, cameras and even women. I have this thing for "red heads."
mine:
Two Triumphs
Two Harley's
One Buell
One Suzuki
Couple dirt bikes..................Cheers!:cheers

Back