• Yes

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 42 73.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a frame mounted fairing sport touring bike. How do you see Streetglide anywhere on that bike?

Practically non-existent windshield, simple front fender, no tour pack.

I like it, it looks good in the picture!

I'll have to get back to you if I would buy one or not. Going to the "Progressive International Motorcycle Show", San Mateo, CA. on Sunday. Hope to get a better look at it then.

Cheers!
Ferrous

I don't recall seeing one at the Atlanta show. But then again, I didn't spend much time in the Honda section!

No way!!! Harleys, Fords, or Chevys for me. My work truck is a F-250 and my car is a 2010 Mustang. I've never owned a Japanese car in my life and my only Japanese bike was my very first one back in the 70's. A Yamaha 650. AMERICAN ONLY in my garage!!!! :cheers

I looked at the spec sheet and you have to buy the $1000 deluxe package to get self cancelling turn signals.:lolrolling

Honda needs to move into the twentieth century never mind the twenty first. I hate riding behind my buddy with his VTX. He will go for miles with the blinker on after a turn, just can't get his attention to shut it off.

Happy with my Road Glide! :bigsmiley24:

It is not to my taste
I do like to keep things simple

Brian

I would never say never, but I like my ugly old Road Glide too much to even consider anything else. :D

If it feels as awkward and top heavy as the 08 Gold Wing I test rode, I definitely wouldn't buy one.

Back