free website stats program Working on a plan for Sturgis | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Working on a plan for Sturgis

I could smell Dolittle's brain churning from here...

What's wrong, need a change of scenery from Daytona already?!? :lolrolling

My wife and I have been staying in Keystone for the last 19 years the rooms are cheaper and its a good location. Reservations are now being taken for this years rally at several motels in Keystone most are listed in AAA books.

I could smell Dolittle's brain churning from here...

What's wrong, need a change of scenery from Daytona already?!? :lolrolling

I know, I know - I say this every year and then we end up hitting Daytona anyway because it's so darned convenient.

My wife and I have been staying in Keystone for the last 19 years the rooms are cheaper and its a good location. Reservations are now being taken for this years rally at several motels in Keystone most are listed in AAA books.

Interesting location. Right in the Black Hills National Forest and close to Mt Rushmore. Only an hour's ride to Sturgis with many nice routes to choose from. I didn't check availability but Kayak shows 6 hotels within 5 miles of Keystone under $150 a night.

me and my wife rode out to sturgis 2 years ago from pittsburgh,pa. we went out the week before the rally.we missed all the traffic, high prices and "no vacancies". we stayed in keystone at the Holy Smoke Resort. great place with bar & restaurant on site and half mile out of town of keystone with lots of places to eat and drink. keystone is close to a lot of great riding locations.the next time we go i would stay in Hill City at super 8 or other motel there. Hill city has lots of bars, restaurants and fellow bikers. the whole town is biker friendly and closes the main road down to let bikes park in it. it is real close to keystone. you better hurry on reservations. do some surfing on line. the week before rally was great, all the vendors and rally stuff is there without the crushing crouds and crippling traffic. have fun and reply back if i can help you out.

Interesting location. Right in the Black Hills National Forest and close to Mt Rushmore. Only an hour's ride to Sturgis with many nice routes to choose from. I didn't check availability but Kayak shows 6 hotels within 5 miles of Keystone under $150 a night.

The location is great, close to Custer park, Iron Mt rd, Needles hwy.
We usually stay Fri-Mon, pay $108/night, just received our reservation form.

Back