free website stats program Woods lifters and pushrods | Harley Davidson Forums

Woods lifters and pushrods

Hey all,

I just ordered my Woods Lifters & Pushrods so now I'll have something to do during the winter. I must say very nice and helpful people!!! They're also sending me a free T-shirt and a copy of his book....

Keep us posted on how your project goes. You using their cam too? If so which one?

No cam change just lifters & push rods. I'm happy with the output my 120 has already.

Did you buy the 120 from one of the aftermarket manufacturers or did you build it yourself? Or is it the Harley R motor?

Well I finished my Woods lifters and Screaming Eagle adjustable pushrod kit upgrade. I have to say the co was a pleasure to order from! Very nice people! They even through in a free T-shirt and a book the owner wrote signed for me. The packaging could have survived a nuclear bomb! LOL
I let it run until it reached running temp but since I'm in MN I'll be waiting a few months for the test ride....
I did have one lifter with a poor wear pattern so I'm going to bring them into my local HD and see what they think...

Back