free website stats program Woo Hoooo I passed......... | Harley Davidson Forums

Woo Hoooo I passed.........

pookibr

my motorcycle safe riding course and went yesterday and got my motorcycle endorsement. I didnt do well on the double u turn in the box. That part sucked!!! I went over the line both times. But, I dont do u turns in between objects without walking with it.

That test is intentionally hard - congratulations on passing.

Keep practicing all those maneuvers in the real world whenever you can. Don't worry about putting a foot down but try to continuously improve your skills and ability to control your bike at any speed.

Congrat's on passing. I agree the test is not made for 700lb Harley. I had the same problem, but as Dr. Doolittle said, keep riding and you will continue to improve.

Congratulations !!! Your comment sounds just like my wife's. After riding behind me she decided that she would ride on her own. Took the test then the Rider's Edge 4 day course. After much crying since she was the only woman in the group she stuck with it and her endorsement. Now a year and six months later has almost 15,000 miles on her Softail Deluxe. I never leave on my bike alone, when she sees me getting ready to ride she is down the drive way right behind!!!

:rider

Back