free website stats program Won't start! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Won't start!

Sorry guys, going to get back into it this evening. Last Friday night my house was buglarized and ransacked so I've been really tied up and unable to devote time to my bike.

Sorry about your house, hope that they caught the person. Family and security trump motorcycle problems in my book. Hope you and your family are getting over the trauma of your house being ransacked.

Well it's finally over. Got the three of them to do the standard 48 hours in jail and now their living off their ill stolen gains till sentencing in August. Thankfully (well yes and no) the criminals kept coming back giving me and the law time to get out enough camera's to get faces and vehicles.

Noooooooooooooooow maybe I can figure out what's wrong with this bike!!!!

Sorry guys, going to get back into it this evening. Last Friday night my house was buglarized and ransacked so I've been really tied up and unable to devote time to my bike.

Well it's finally over. Got the three of them to do the standard 48 hours in jail and now their living off their ill stolen gains till sentencing in August. Thankfully (well yes and no) the criminals kept coming back giving me and the law time to get out enough camera's to get faces and vehicles.

Noooooooooooooooow maybe I can figure out what's wrong with this bike!!!!

OMG and I thought I had bad luck. Take a break, grab a beer and relax a bit. When you get a chance get Hoople that voltage check.

Time will take care of those characters that robbed your house. Every now and again I see on the news where one of um was shot dead breaking in. But those type mentalities don't learn real fast.

Back